ARCASIA 18th Asian Congress of Architects (ACA18) will be held on 10-14 Sep 2018 in Tokyo, Japan. With this great opportunity, BExA ARCASIA/CAA Committee is organizing a pre-conference day tours for our members to join.
Below please find the details of the pre-conference tour:
Date: 9 Sep 2018 - 15 Sep 2018, on day tour basis
Venue: Architectural related sites around Tokyo
- No fees for joining the tour EXCEPT joining 越後妻有大地藝術祭 (Estimated tour fee HK$3,000* per person) and ACA 18 Congress (please register online)
- Members have to paid for their own transportation and meal expenses
[*Note: the estimated tour fee is based on the calculation of a 20-person group]
- Please note that the tour is on self-financed basis.
- Members could EOI to particular day(s) in the tour.
- No deposit or payment is required at the EOI stage.
- For day tours (i.e. activity 1), 2) and 6), participants will be meeting up at specific station. Exact details to be confirmed.
- For activity 3) 2D1N tour, the estimated tour fee HK$3,000 per person includes 1 night accommodation with dinner and breakfast, coach arrangement in 越後妻有, 2 lunches, tour guide fee and insurance). The estimated tour fee is based on the calculation of a 20-person group. More details will be provided for EOI-ed participants in due course.
- For activity 4) and 5), please register directly at ACA18 website.
- A meeting will be arranged in early August 2018 with the EOI-ed participants to discuss the detailed arrangement.
Please click HERE to download the detail itinerary and EOI form.
For details of ACA18, you may visit ACA18 Official Website at: https://aca18tokyo.com/
The EOI deadline is 27 Jul 2018, 12pm; please email the EOI form to firstname.lastname@example.org.